We’re so excited to have you join us for the ATD Virtual Conference: Building Capabilities and Connections. This page is your information hub to ensure you have everything you need to make it a successful week! Click one of the icons below to jump to a section.
- You will need a stable internet connection. All of the sessions will be delivered via a video player, similar to a YouTube player, so you want to be able to stream video without stuttering.
- All you need is a modern browser. Really. The system is built in HTML5 so that it works natively in Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Mozilla Firefox.
- We recommend having a current (or very recent) version of your browser installed. If you’re running a very outdated version, please consider updating before logging-in.
- All you need is a modern browser. The system is built in HTML5 so that it works natively in Apple Safari and Google Chrome, and it will work on your mobile device.
The ATD Virtual Conference will be very similar to an ATD live conference, minus the sore feet. There will be more than 100 hours of content, falling within 11 learning tracks, as well as opportunities to network, connect with ATD Staff, and download resources that you can view off-line. However, just like a live experience, you will maximize your experience by planning out your schedule and identifying your main goals and top priorities.
On Demand Sessions: Over 100 sessions are available on-demand. These pre-recorded sessions are available to you throughout the conference to watch at your convenience. All live sessions will be recorded and available on demand after the session, too.
- Global Insights: these panel discussions will address timely and relevant topics with a global or regional focus.
- Conversations With (Live Q&A): these live sessions provide an opportunity to interact directly with these speakers and get your questions answers. All of the selected speakers have a session available in the On Demand section, and we highly recommend watching their session before participating in the live session.
- Solution Sessions: these live sessions provide a great opportunity to explore solutions and delve deep with some of our sponsors; after the session, visit the Sponsors & ATD Resources section to learn more and schedule time to answer your questions.
- ATD Recertification: Participants of the ATD Virtual Conference can report the number of actual hours they spent in sessions toward initial certification or recertification professional development requirements for ATD CI certifications. Additional resources will be provided to attendees to link specific sessions to specific capability areas for reporting purposes. Individual sessions should be reported, not in aggregate.
- SHRM Certification: ATD Virtual Conference has been approved for 31.5 SHRM PDC’s
- HRCI Recertification: ATD Virtual Conference has been approved for 31.5 HRCI credits
Through our virtual platform, you will have the ability to connect with fellow attendees in many ways. On Friday, 5/29, you will receive a link to the system and you can set up your profile within the virtual platform. We recommend that you upload a photo and add as much detail as possible to your profile. You’ll also be asked to identify your interest areas, which will help match you with sessions you might like to see and with attendees who have similar interests.
Once the event launches, we have a number of different networking opportunities available for you:
We know. We know. One of our favorite things is all the great goodies we pick-up at a conference to bring home. Well, virtual goodies just aren’t the same. However, we have incorporated gamification elements in the system, and we will be giving away some fantastic prizes!
Each action you take in the system provides you with points and badges. You earn points for watching sessions, visiting sponsor pages, participating in networking sessions, downloading session resources and more. For details on how to earn points, check out this list. The top three highest point earners as of 11:59 pm ET on Friday, June 5, 2020 will win the grand prizes.
We also have a few smaller contests that you’ll see pop-up during the week on social media. Follow #ATDVirtualConference, post accordingly, and you could win big!
|1st Place - iPad Pro Prize Set|
(valued at over $1,800)
12.9 inch, 512 GB iPadPro w/ Magic Keyboard Trackpad case
2 year AppleCare subscription
|2nd Place - Brew Your Own Prize Set|
(valued at over $1,000)
Breville Barista Pro Automatic Espresso Machine
6 Bag Subscription to Trade Coffee
|3rd Place - Yeti Prize Pack|
(valued at over $700)
Yeti Tundra Haul
Yeti Hopper M30