Global Insights - Learning Lessons From Across the Globe: Business Continuity in Time of Disruption
During the last four months, talent development and learning departments across the world were forced to reorganize their daily operations and adopt new, more agile ways of working to achieve continuity in their operations. Following months of lockdown and a work-from-home mandate, certain global regions are now beginning to slowly relax many of their restrictions. What can we learn from each region’s experience? Featuring talent development experts from across the globe, this expert panel will draw from personal experiences on how they successfully lead their teams through uncertainty as well as share their TD best practices to ensure business continuity and prepare employees to return to the workplace.
While no business can predict the next big disruption, there are ways to plan ahead.
This interactive, online panel discussion will go into more depth about:
- COVID-19’s impact on the overall business and talent development function.
- Talent development during COVID-19: opportunities and challenges.
- Developing a contingency plan for your TD function
- Converting from classroom to virtual learning solutions.
- Communicating effectively with your employees and business leaders.
- Top learning lessons for other TD functions to take away from the United States, Middle East, Asia Pacific, and European regions.
Speakers: Chan Lee, Department of Agricultural & Vocational Education, Seoul National University
Andy Trainor, Vice President, Learning, Walmart U.S.
Marek Hyla, Senior Learning Principal, Accenture
Maria Ho, Research Director, Association for Talent Development (ATD)
Faisal Al-Hajji, Founding President; General Manager - Training & Development (T&D), ATD-MENA Network; Saudi Aramco